Nominations for the 2013-2014 Executive Committee for APECS Oceania Opening Soon
It's that time of year again - Elections for the 2013-2014 APECS Oceania Executive Committee will be held in August!
Want to join the APECS Oceania Executive Committee?
It’s easy! All you need to do is provide us with:
- A basic biographical information (name, institution, contact details, country of residence and origin),
- A brief bio sketch about yourself (e.g. research theme and interests, your hobbies, etc.),
- A photo of yourself that we can use for the APECS website,
- The names and contact details of two referees, and
- A short statement detailing
- Why you are interested in serving on the APECS Executive Committee
- How you would like to contribute to APECS as a member of the APECS Executive Committee.
What is the timeline for the election?
The 2013-2014 APECS Executive Committee elections follow a strict timeline.
24th July 2013: Announcement of APECS Executive Committee Elections sent out
5th - 9th August 2013: Accepting nominations (ONLY APECS Oceania Members)
To be eligible, you must become a member before the 9th of August.
12th - 16th August: APECS Oceania Executive Committee election
Note: Online voting by APECS Oceania Members ONLY
17th-18th August: Final tally and review of votes, transition process
26th August: Official announcement of 2013-2014 APECS Oceania Executive Committee
Applications for the APECS Oceania Executive Committee will be accepted starting from 5thAugust 2013. Please email your application as one PDF to email@example.com
NOT A MEMBER, JOIN TODAY!!!